Our summary of the new government support from 13 September
BUSINESS SUPPORT FUNDS
· Third Business Support Fund for small business $10,000 – open (further details below)
· Licensed Hospitality Venue Grant $30,000 – not yet released
· Sole Trader Support Fund $3,000 if you rent a commercial property – not yet released
· Alpine Resorts Support Fund $20,000 – not yet released
· Business Groups & Commerce Chambers Fund $unknown – not yet released
ADAPTATION SUPPORT FUNDS
· Melbourne City Recovery Fund – if you operate in the CBD – not yet released
· Outdoor Eating & Entertainment Package – not yet released
· Voucher Digital Program Package $5,000 – not yet released
· Exporters Support Fund – not yet released
· Deferral of payroll tax for the financial year
· Stamp Duty discounts on commercial regional Victoria property
· No increase in landfill tax
· Waiver of 25% congestion levy
· Waiver of liquor license fees
· Waiver of land tax on vacant residential land
Third Business Victoria Support Grant is open!
General eligibility criteria and notes
- Hold ABN and be GST registered at 13th September 2020
- Operate your business in Victoria
- Be enrolled for Job keeper 1.0 or Job keeper 2.0
- Have work cover for employees
- Be within the Industry Sector listed (and attached)
- Be restricted or closed
- Have not received the Licensed Hospitality Venue Grant
- Have a business name registered with ASIC or CAV
This grant is per ABN, you need to reapply for this even if you have received previous grants and it closes 23rd November 2020.
You can apply here: https://www.business.vic.gov.au/support-for-your-business/grants-and-assistance/business-resilience-package/business-support-fund-3
We can apply on your behalf but you must contact us now either by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office 97733647 and we will be in touch with you to help you through this grant process.
Please note, there are 8 funds where the details have not yet been released, but we can help you with the Third Business Support Fund of $10,000
As always, we are here to support you. Please contact us if you have any queries.
Vanessa & the team at Mirandas.