• Vanessa Miranda

Do You Need to Lodge a 2018 Taxable Payments Annual Report?

If your main business is in the building and construction industry, you need to report the total payments you made to contractors for building and construction services during the 2018 financial year to the ATO.

What you need to do:

  • Contact our Bookkeeping Department who are able to prepare this information for you.

  • You will need to provide all the Names & ABN for each subcontractor used over the financial year.

We need to lodge your 2018 Taxable payments annual report by 28 August 2018. –Late penalties can apply if not lodged on time by the ATO.

Please call our office 9773 3647 if you have any further questions in relation to this, Daniela is here to assist you.

1 view

Recent Posts

See All

Our Budget Brief

I am sure you know our federal government announced the changes in our budget this week. Although these have not yet been established law, we have summarised the changes which relate to our client bas

03 97733647

Unit 8 / 263-271 Wells Road Chelsea Heights VIC Australia 3196

  • facebook
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White YouTube Icon