Hospitality Business Grant
Hospitality Business Grant Program of $20,000
Today the DHHS has launched a new grant for affected business in Melbourne. It is aimed at large hospitality businesses with employees who prepared to reopen before our second lock-down. Following are the criteria to apply.
A business is eligible to apply for grant support if it meets all of the following:
· Operate a business with premises located in Victoria; and
· Operate a restaurant, cafe, pub, bar, club, reception centre, coffee and dessert outlet or takeaway food venue that serves patrons and hold a Class 2 or 3 Service Sector – Certificate of Registration under the Food Act 1984 (Vic); and
· Employ staff and have an annual payroll of $3 million and up to $10 million in 2019-20; and
· Be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) on 30 June 2020; and
· Hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 30 June 2020; and
· Be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
Here is the link for more information: