JOB KEEPER CHANGES FROM 28th SEPTEMBER
We are in the first fortnight of the new Job Keeper 2.0
Please remember that if you applied for the September Job Keeper you must declare your application before 14th September.
Job keeper 2.0 is now open for enrolment.
As always, here is the brief facts as we see it:
- You must have had an active ABN on 1st March 2020
- You must have employees and work cover from September 2020
- Your decline in turnover must be 30% for this September quarter compared to last September 2019 quarter. There are alternate tests for new businesses, irregular turnover events or business restructure.
- If your decline is not 30% in the period, but is 10% decline in sales, you can still qualify for legacy job keeper payments.
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 rates apply for part time and full time employees
Please remember that the Business Support Fund 3 grant is now open. Please let us know if you would like us to apply for this $10,000 grant for your business.
Also, the Sole Trader Grant is open for sole traders with GST, Job keeper and commercial rent. Again, please let us know if you would like us to apply for this $3,000 for your business.
If eligible, you will receive the final instalment of the cash flow boost when you lodge your September activity statement.
Once the budget details have been released and passed through parliament, we will send you our breakdown.
As always, we are here to support you. Please contact us if you have any queries.
Vanessa & the team at Mirandas.